User:David J. Gifford
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David J. Gifford
- RIKEN Institute
- １丁目-７-２２ Suehirocho Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, JAPAN
I work in the Bioinformatics and Systems Engineering Division at RIKEN Yokohama Institute. I learned about OpenWetWare from references in iGem, and I've joined because I would like to set up an OpenWetWare wiki for our GenoCon Genomic Design project http://genocon.org. User:Robert_Sidney_Cox_Iii also works on GenoCon.
[Here is the OpenWetWare wiki for GenoCon]
- 1981, BA, Harvard College, History of Science
- Linked Open Data
- Semantic Web
These are template examples...
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.