- Daniel Goodman ([image www.dbgoodman.com http://www.dbgoodman.com])
- University of Cambridge
I just graduated from the University of California, San Diego, but this year I'm working as a Whitaker Bioengineering Fellow in the Department of Oncology at the University of Cambridge. I'm a member of the Cambridge 2008 iGEM team, which is most likely why you are reading this.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 2008-2009, Whitaker International Bioengineering Fellow, University of Cambridge
- 2008, BS in Bioengineering w/ spec. in Bioinformatics, University of California, San Diego
- Computational Systems Biology
- Complex Systems
- Biological Algorithms and Modeling
Check out my publications and CV at my website: www.dbgoodman.com.