User:Christopher K. Sugai
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Christopher K. Sugai
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I was recommended by a colleague in the lab I am working in., and I've joined because I believe that OWW is a valuable resource for sharing techniques and information that will benefit me in my graduate education and research. I also believe that my experience in marine labs as an intern, undergraduate researcher, and graduate researcher may be of use to others researching in the marine fields, as many marine techniques are not widely known versus freshwater techniques (water quality, biochemical analysis, etc.)..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.