User:Christopher C VanLang
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Revision as of 01:17, 31 October 2013
2013, Ph.D. Candidate Chemical Engineering, Stanford University
2008, B.S. Chemical Engineering, Yale University, Branford College
- After throwing around the frisbee and wrestling for several years, Chris has hung up his boots to understand how the structures of riboswitches are perturbed by their ligands. Between experiments, Chris is always hunting for music and dances to the tunes in his head.
- RNA structure
- Mechanisms of riboswitch function
- Kinetic modeling
- Cordero P, Kladwang W, VanLang CC, and Das R. . pmid:24136598.
- Cordero P, Kladwang W, VanLang CC, and Das R. . pmid:22913637.
- Kladwang W, VanLang CC, Cordero P, and Das R. . pmid:22109276.
- Kladwang W, VanLang CC, Cordero P, and Das R. . pmid:21842868.