Learn how to maintain an OpenWetWare Notebook.
- Calculations using all three assays were performed:
- Velocity by Concentration was graphed for each run
- An average velocity of all three runs was graphed by concentration
- A Lineweaver-Burke Plot was graphed for each run and Km was calculated
- A Lineweaver-Burke Plot was graphed for the average of the three runs and an average Km was calculated
- Error bars were added to the average Lineweaver-Burke Plot by calculating the standard deviation of the three runs 1/velocity values
- Dhea and Mary's first assay data was added to Mike and mine assays to produce an average for four runs
- An Average velocity of combine data was graphed by concentration
- A Lineweaver-Burke Plot was graphed for the average of the combined data and an average Km was calculated
- Error bars were added to the combined data average Lineweaver-Burke plot by calculating the standard deviation of the combined data 1/velocity values
- All Graphs and Tables are for the Combined Data:
|Final Concentration Adenosine (uM)
||Average velocity over 180 seconds (nm/sec)
||1/average velocity (sec/nm)
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.