Learn how to maintain an OpenWetWare Notebook.
- UVProbe was opened.
- Window > 1. Kinetics
- Methods Icon
- Wavelength: 265nm
- Duration: 300 seconds (5minutes)
- Shimadzu CPS-Controller was set to 25°C.
- wait for the temperature to raise to 25°C
- place the sample in the cell and click start.
- Phosphate buffer was used as a blank and was used to create the baseline.
- 5mM adenosine stock solution was too concentrated and exceeded the capacity of the UV-Vis therefore it was diluted:
- This table is the volumes of 5mM adenosine and phosphate buffer used to make the new adenosine stock solutions.
- This table is the updated table of the volumes and concentrations of solutions that will be added in the cuvette.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.