- Learn how to use Maestro Software
- Identify fingerprint zone of flavonoids: Myricetin, Kaempferol, and Quericetin
- Perform docking of compounds to identify similar compounds
1. Launching Maestro and Storing Chosen Flavanoid Structures
- Launch Maestro from terminal:
- select directory from terminal: press F5: type $maestro
- Draw Structures on Maestro
- Edit -> build -> fragments: when finished create project
- Workspace ->Create Project
- Optimize molecule to lower energy state
- Use Impact Energy Minimizer under Application: change host to zorro
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.