I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Central Auditory Processing Laboratory (CAPLab)
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
206 S. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2032
firstname.lastname@example.org Email me through OpenWetWare
- BS, Physics (Mathematics Minor), University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), 2006
- In-vitro (Brain Slice) Cellular Electrophysiology
- Computational Modeling of Short-term Synaptic Plasticity
- Computational modeling of neuron dynamics
- Temporal Processing in the auditory thalamus
- Chen-Izu Y, McCulle SL, Ward CW, Soeller C, Allen BM, Rabang C, Cannell MB, Balke CW, and Izu LT. . pmid:16603500.
leave a comment about a paper here