User:Ben G. Fitzpatrick
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Ben G. Fitzpatrick LMU Department of Mathematics 2726 University Hall 1 LMU Drive Los Angeles, CA 90045 USA
I work in the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University, where I serve as the Clarence J. Wallen, S.J., Chair of Mathematics. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Kam Dahlquist of LMU, and I've joined to participate in Dahlquist's Lab wiki and to co-manage our course, Biomathematical Modeling (Math 388/Biol 398).
- 1988, PhD, Brown University, Division of Applied Mathematics
- 1986, ScM, Brown University, Division of Applied Mathematics
- 1983, MPS (Master of Probability and Statistics), Auburn University
- 1981, BS, Auburn University, Department of Mathematics
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.