I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ashley Rhoades
- Loyola Marymount University
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Major: Biomathematics(Individualized Studies)
- Expected graduation: May 2014
- Upper division courses: Introduction to Probability and Statistics, Survey of Biomathematics, Microbiology, Molecular Mechanisms of Disease, Advanced Probability and Statistics, Public Health
- My future career goal is to obtain a Masters in Public Health
- My favorite aspect of biology is the ability of life to adapt and work together.
- My favorite aspect of math is that it can be found everywhere and it's another way of understanding the world.
- new page
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.