User:Ashley G. Machado
m (User:Ashley G. MacHado moved to User:Ashley G. Machado: Automatically moved page while renaming the user "Ashley G. MacHado" to "Ashley G. Machado")
Revision as of 15:47, 16 September 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ashley G. MacHado
- MIT BioMicro Center
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Stuart Levine, and I've joined because Stuart Levine, the director of the MIT BioMicro Center, asked me to create an account in preparation for my July 1st start date..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.