User:Ana Miguel Fernandes
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ana Miguel Fernandes
- BioFIG - Center for Functional and Integrative Genomics, Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences,Lisbon University, Campo Grande, Building C8,1749-016 Lisbon, Portugal
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Gama Lab at Lisbon University.
- 2012, MS in Molecular Biology and Genetics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- 2009, BS in Biology - specialization in Cell Biology and Biotechnology, Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon, Portugal
2010 - 2011, Erasmus Student at Molecular Biology and Genetics Department, Aarhus University, Denmark
Post transcriptional control of SMN2 expression.
- Master thesis entitled 'MicroRNA regulation by the DNA and RNA binding proteins EWS and FUS' supervised by Prof. Dr. Anders Lade Nielsen.
- Molecular Biology Project entitled 'Decoupling between mRNA and protein expression due to retroviral insertion in the 3' untranslated region of JDP2' supervised by Prof. Dr. Finn Skou Pedersen.
- Post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression (microRNAs and RNA Binding Proteins)