User:Allison K. Alix/Notebook/CHEM-581/2013/04/12
|Experimental Chemistry|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Part 1: Sonication of Hydrogels
1) Measure ~7.5mL of solution C
2) Sonicate for ~5 minutes at 15 watts
3) Filter using vacuum filtration (Filter used: Quantitative P8, Porosity: Coarse, Flow Rate: Fast)
4) Filter the filtrant once more through a nylon filter.
5) Take absorbance of remaining filtrant
6) Redisperse hydrogels on filter paper back into phosphate buffer and observe under microscope
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.