(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 09:22, 13 February 2013
| Experimental Chemistry
|| Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Wash nanogels prepared on 02/06/13 with 500mL of acetone.
- Filter and separate nanogels to be used in later studies (dye attachement, liposome attachment, swelling)
- Measure the mass of hydrogels that were placed in water on 02/08/13
- Nanogels are currently in mineral oil that they were originally prepared in. Acetone will be used to separate the nanogels from the oil from which tey will then be able to be filtered out of and dried.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.