User:Alice E Williamson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alice E Williamson
- University of Sydney
- Building F11
- NSW 2006
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Todd lab at Sydney University. I have recently joined OpenWetWare so that I can share my research as part of the OSDD for Malaria project in Matthew Todd's group at the University of Sydney.
- 2012, PhD, Prof. Matthew J. Gaunt, University of Cambridge
- 2007, MChem (Medicinal Chemistry with industrial training year), Prof. Philip J Kocienski, University of Leeds, and Dr. Jean- Marc Plancher, F. Hoffmann La Roche Basel
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.