User:Ajay K. Rana
|Line 51:||Line 51:|
Revision as of 14:03, 31 December 2013
- Ajay K. Rana
- +91-9794904319, +972-552259226
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am now working as a postdoc in the Parasitology Lab at Technion-IIT, Haifa, Israel. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through search of user : Reshma Shetty and then this openwetware!, and I've joined because I would like to share my research and try to solve problems people face in molecular biology. I would like to edit topic of my research interest related to methylation/epigenetics..
- 2013, Postdoctoral, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- 2012, PhD, Central Drug Research Institute
- 2007, MS, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- 2005, BS, Vinoba Bhave University
Awards and Achievements
- Qualified ICAR-NET (Roll No 210304090604) (2010)
- Qualified CSIR-JRF (Roll No 322861) (2008)
- Qualified DBT-JRF (31st AIR) (2007)
- Qualified CSIR-JRF (Roll No 320078) (2007)
- Qualified GATE in Life Science (154th AIR) (2007)
- Recipient of MCM+Scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per month with the benefit of free tuition i.e. Rs. 3000/- p.a. from IIT-Bombay (2005-2007)
- Availed 2AC Travel and 5* Hotel Accommodation scholarship for wikiconference at Mumbai (2011)
- Protein folding
- Cell Biology
Articles and templates I've created
- Rana AK, Chandra S, Siddiqi MI, and Misra-Bhattacharya S. . pmid:23733469.
- Srivastava VK, Rana AK, Sahasrabuddhe AA, Gupta CM, and Pratap JV. . pmid:23695571.
- Rana AK and Misra-Bhattacharya S. . pmid:23529336.
- Kushwaha S, Singh PK, Rana AK, and Misra-Bhattacharya S. . pmid:21658361.
- Kushwaha S, Singh PK, Rana AK, and Misra-Bhattacharya S. . pmid:24015262.