I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- AM Bentley
- American University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Synthetic Biology workshop and colleague, and I've joined because We want to host our Biology 210 course through openwetware and get our students exposure to it and the wiki format. Also, we want to be able to monitor and guide our intro bio students through learning the skill of how to keep a lab notebook..
- 2002, PhD, Northwestern Medical School (Molecular Biology and Genetics)
- 1996, BS, Davidson College (BS in Biology)
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.