The protocol page is intended to organize the protocol information contributed by different labs and individuals. As an example of what a community protocol might look like, see DNA Ligation.
add new discussion topics to the top of this list
- Example protocol - what is the best example of a protocol that we can point users to? What could make it better?
- Tags - can we effectively use tags to organize protocols?
- RS 18:46, 3 May 2006 (EDT): I've added additional links under general resources. However, I am not sure if these resources are generally available or if MIT happens to have an institutional subscription. Remove links that require subscriptions ... they can be listed under Web resources or elsewhere. (Will try and check on this later.).
- Appearance - suggestions for improvements to the appearance of the page.
- In Silico - should we include in silico protocols?