- Kevin Baldridge 16:41, 22 April 2013 (EDT):typo in the introduction or the image caption, one says "Herve This" and the other says "Hert This". I really wish his name was Hurt This...
- Kevin Baldridge 16:43, 22 April 2013 (EDT):Your mention of reverse spherification comes before you lay out the term spherification, might want to mention what the normal one is first
- Kevin Baldridge 17:00, 22 April 2013 (EDT):beat foam should be beEt foam
- Catherine I. Mortensen 14:33, 26 April 2013 (EDT): Wow so many typos Thank You!!! Fixed.
- Dwight Tyler Fields 17:35, 22 April 2013 (EDT): The part about knocking out allergies in foods seems incredibly promising and very aligned with the mission of synthetic biology. Could you elaborate on this a bit? Has the technique actually been applied successfully? Where is the field going? Is it just limited to iGEM projects at this point?
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 00:20, 24 April 2013 (EDT):Please fix your cites in the text so that they properly link to what they cite and so that the bibliography will be automatically updated if you add more references.
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 00:20, 24 April 2013 (EDT):Is there a review paper on these sweet proteins? -- I hadn't heard of those before.
- Yunle Huang 18:37, 26 April 2013 (EDT):At what point can you consider a technique "molecular gastronomy" versus just using exotic ingredients? It seems that the term is very vague.