Heterocyclic compound implicated in organic synthesis of unnatural amino acids, and most importantly as a miscible (anhydrous) reagent to synthetize N-substituted phenoxyalkylamines (ligands) using orthogonal (multi-step) catalysis of dicarboxilic protected C=C ions (amines) in liquid phase PTC/Ion chromatography.
N-substituted (cis/trans) phenoxyalkylation using Michael reaction of complex amino acids
- a "alkane isomerisation" type of organic catalysis ? 1
- isopropanol can donate proton -- an aldehyde like solvent?
- alkane isomerisation = organic synthesis: L-dopamine, cyclohexylamine, etc..
- ethics of producing synthetic opioid receptor agonist compounds for human-specific psychotropic experiments?
1. Kim J., Recent Advances in Asymmetric Phase-Transfer-Catalysis, 2011 http://stoltz.caltech.edu/seminars/2011_Kim.pdf p. [1-25]
- Michael reaction
- Pictet-Spengler reaction