Via this page, we hope to maintain a collection of links to online tools that are related to Synthetic Biology
- Vector NTI by Informax, Inc.
- Free-to-academics Windows-only tool for sequence analysis and data management.
- Biopolymer calculator by Schepartz lab
- Calculate extinction coefficients, Tm's, and base composition for your DNA or RNA; calculate amino acid composition and extinction coefficient for your protein
- mFold by Michael Zuker. This is the main page with links to sites for predicting RNA and DNA folds, calculating Tm's and free energies.
- Zinc Finger Tools by Barbas Lab
- ExPASy Proteomics server
- links to many pages to calculate parameters of your favorite proteins