Courses in the synthetic biology (primarily self-identified). Please add/remove your course as appropriate.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Systems Biology 204: Biomolecular Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Biophysics 242r: Biologically Inspired Molecular Engineering
- SEED - High school enrichment program
- 20.20 - Introduction to Biological Engineering design
- 20.109 or BE.109 - Laboratory Fundamentals of Biological Engineering
- BE.180 - Biological Engineering Programming
- Synthetic Biology IAP classes in 2003 and 2004
- SB.001 - Laboratory Fundamentals of Synthetic Biology
- SB.002 - Implications and Applications of Synthetic Biology
- SB.003 - iGEM
- SB.004 - BioSecurity and Synthetic Biology
- SB.005 - Human Practices in Synthetic Biology (Under Development)
Imperial College London
Intertech-Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.