Go to http://syntheticbiology.org/
Synthetic Biology is
A) the design and construction of new biological parts, devices, and systems, and
B) the re-design of existing, natural biological systems for useful purposes.
- The first Pearl Seiden International meeting in Life Sciences: From synthetic biology to discovery and applications, Haifa, Israel - Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, December 9-10 2015
- SynBioBeta San Francisco 2015, San Francisco, Mission Bay Conference Center, November 4 - 6 2015
- SynBioBeta London 2015, London, April 22 - 23 2015
- International Synthetic and Systems Biology Summer School, Taormina, Italy, 5 - 9 July 2015
- First lab manual for SynBio published Synthetic Biology: A Lab Manual
- SynBioBeta Activate! Singapore, Singapore, June 16th 2014
- International Synthetic and Systems Biology Summer School, Taormina, Italy, 15 - 19 June 2014
- SynBioBeta Conference London 2014 April 3rd.
- New Courses in Synthetic Biology announced February 2014.
Community news archive
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.