At the last SynBERC retreat SynBERCers decided that solving the challenge of automated DNA assembly/cloning would be a priority for the center. COG will be tasked with drafting a report for the upcoming NSF visit in March(?) that evaluates current assembly approaches and proposes a path forward. This page is just getting started, please add/edit!
- Maintain communication across labs on status of automated assembly projects.
- Produce a report with evaluation of current assembly approaches and recommendations for going forward.
- What are the goals for COG?
- Is the report described above a good 6 month goal? Should we be doing something else?
- How do we want to do de-breifs on projects on-going in the labs?
- One group each meeting? Short updates from everyone?
- Meeting frequency (monthly?)
- Next steps
- Join the mailing list