- Monday May 14 (8 am - noon)?
- Can't make it: remus, Ryan
- Can make it: Yen-Hsiang (till 11a), Kathy, Josh, Joe, Eric, Kate, PDJ, Jay, Steph (after 9)
- Friday May 25 (8 am - noon)?
- Can't make it: PDJ, Jay
- Can make it: Kathy, Josh, Ryan, Joe, Eric, Kate, Yen-Hsiang (till 11a), Steph
- Monday Jun 4 (8 am - noon)?
- Can't make it: Josh, Kate, Yen-Hsiang, Jay
- Can make it: Kathy, Ryan, Joe, Eric, PDJ, Steph (after 9)
- Cold room
- Deli fridge and individual 4C
- Quanta area (and associated cabinet)
- LC-MS area
- Gel station (and shelves/drawers)
- -20 freezer (including freezer door)(Main -20, specially all the chemicals that should be stored in air-tight containers (dessicators) but now exposed)
- Sinks (and all the random stuffs on the peg)
- Both rocking platforms (growing the wrong kind of fungus)
- Benchtop centrifuges (inside)
- Incubators (standing and shaking)
- Food fridges/microwave/dish racks
- Protocols/user names on Dyad PCR block
- Protocols, users, and data on Quanta computer
- Water baths
- TC room water bath
- Thin out old tip boxes?
- Radioactive station/freezer
- Balances / pH meter area
- stuff on top of the plate shaker
- wipe down benches and shelves