(Difference between revisions)
Noah Davidsohn (Talk | contribs)
(New page: http://web.mit.edu/seed/images/seed.gif <div class=tabs> <ul> <li>Home</li> <li>Schedule</li> <li id="current">Links</li> </ul> </...)
Next diff →
Revision as of 12:41, 2 February 2010
- Guidelines on maintaining your Lab Notebook.
- These guidelines are from the *experts* at MIT involved with 20.109, a core laboratory course for the Biological Engineering (Course 20) major.
Synthetic Biology Resources
- Parts registry
- iGEM on OWW
- Synthetic Biology
- Synthetic Biology:Courses
- BioBuilder: animations for learning about synthetic biology
- ScienceHack: Search engine for science videos.
- Genes in the News: News article related to genes, updated regularly.
- DNA from the Beginning: Animated primers on many topics.
- Biology Animation Library: Explains topics such as restriction digest, gel electrophoresis, and PCR via animations.
- DNA Interactive: Highly interactive site.
- The Human Genome Project: Education Kit. Online animations relating to sequencing and basics of molecular biology for a general audience.
- Molecular Cell Biology (Lodish, et. al): Biology textbook available online at NCBI and searchable.