- A piperidine-like compound with 2 N atoms at opposed (symmetrical) positions and a N-derived heterocyclic building block for chiral amino protected (peptide|oligo) synthesis, hence "solid phase peptide synthesis"...
- In Fmoc SPPS, an orthogonal protection reagent for (cis/trans) microwave-triggered peptide synthesis (MWPS).
- Pyridine, and Piperidine
- Microwave-triggered peptide synthesis
- Fmoc (9-fluorenylmethyloxycarbonyl) solid phase peptide synthesis
- Mefloquine and Tetrahydroisoquinoline
- Palasek SA, Cox ZJ, and Collins JM. . pmid:17121420.