- Rawat V., Abdelsamad A., Pietzenuk B., Seymour D.K., Koenig D., Weigel D., Pecinka A., Schneeberger K. (2015): Improving the Annotation of Arabidopsis lyrata Using RNA-Seq Data. PLoS One 10(9):e0137391. Open access
- Cao H.X., Schmutzer T, Scholz U, Pecinka A, Schubert I, Vu G.T.H. (2015): Metatranscriptome analysis reveals host-microbiome interactions in traps of carnivorous Genlisea species. Frontiers in Microbiology doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2015.00526 Open access
- Liu C-H, Finke A, Diaz M, Rozhon W, Poppenberger B, Baubec T, Pecinka A. (2015): Repair of DNA Damage Induced by the Cytidine Analog Zebularine Requires ATR and ATM in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell doi/10.1105/tpc.114.135467 Open access.
- Baranauskė S, Mickutė M, Plotnikova A, Finke A, Venclovas Č, Klimašauskas S, Vilkaitis G. (2015): Functional mapping of the plant small RNA methyltransferase: HEN1 physically interacts with HYL1 and DICER-LIKE 1 proteins. Nucleic Acids Research 43:2802-2812 Full text
- 2015-09-28: Anna Nowicka joined the lab for her DAAD post-doc.
- 2015-09-18: Collaborative paper on the re-annotation of Arabidopsis lyrata genome was published in PLoS One Open access
- 2015-09-04: Pecinka lab was promoted to Max Planck Research group.
- 2015-07-16: There is plenty of microbial life inside carnivorous plant traps ...
- 2015-07-01: Kashif starts his PhD on stress induced chromatin changes.
- 2015-06: Thomas leaving the lab, Henrich starting his masters and Catarine joining the group for one year of her PhD.