- Cao H.X., Schmutzer T, Scholz U, Pecinka A, Schubert I, Vu G.T.H. (2015): Metatranscriptome analysis reveals host-microbiome interactions in traps of carnivorous Genlisea species. Frontiers in Microbiology doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2015.00526 Open access
- Liu C-H, Finke A, Diaz M, Rozhon W, Poppenberger B, Baubec T, Pecinka A. (2015): Repair of DNA Damage Induced by the Cytidine Analog Zebularine Requires ATR and ATM in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell doi/10.1105/tpc.114.135467 Open access.
- Baranauskė S, Mickutė M, Plotnikova A, Finke A, Venclovas Č, Klimašauskas S, Vilkaitis G. (2015): Functional mapping of the plant small RNA methyltransferase: HEN1 physically interacts with HYL1 and DICER-LIKE 1 proteins. Nucleic Acids Research 43:2802-2812 Full text
- Willing, Rawat et al. (2015): Genome expansion of Arabis alpina linked with retrotransposition and reduced symmetric DNA methylation. Nature Plants 1:1-7 Full text
- 2015-07-16: There is plenty of microbial life inside carnivorous plant traps ...
- 2015-07-01: Kashif starts his PhD on stress induced chromatin changes.
- 2015-06: Thomas leaving the lab, Henrich starting his masters and Catarine joining the group for one year of her PhD.
- 2015-06: Ahmed and Phoebe defended their PhD work at University of Göttingen and Cologne, respectively. Congratulations!
- 2015-06: Not only DNA demethylation - cytidine analog zebularine triggers DNA damage response in Arabidopsis. Read more in our recent Plant Cell paper PDF