< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Polyvynyl alcool (PVA, PVOH)
- A general purpose cross linking reagent for benzaldehyde-ketone type chiral nucleophilic reactions for which PVA may be used to reflux aminoacetaldehyde (Ethanamine) reagents as catalyst for effective
oil-in-water nanoemulsion of gold-mediated nanoparticles
- In asymmetric tetrahydroisoquinoline formation: a secondary type chiral (C2) amine cross-linker of Hydroxyl radicals (C=O+2ROH) to Nitrogen (NH3), from which chloroform adduct may readily
transform Ethanamine into racemic tertiary compounds (phenoxyalkylamines) by directed heat treatment.
Myths and Facts about Pva
- Chuck: If Acetonitrile may be converted to PVA, why is PVA not a functional 2-cyanoethyl reagent?
- Oracle: Sure... Acetonitrile is a convenient cyanide aniomeric catalyst... Heck, there no doubt in my mind its N terminal can provide the required energy for efficient proton ion pumping...
- Chuck: What do you mean with that? Is that even proper english? For an oracle you seem a little unreasonable...
- Oracle: No kidding... you can surely convert PVOH solutions back to an acid... Ask a chemist... Oracle are good merely for solving uncomputable problems.,,Not discrete mathematics...So don't be uppity! Once upon a time I was metaprogramming pythons for a living, not real organisms or nothing fancy, just computable numbers...
- Chuck: So..?
- Oracle: Life is injust!
- Oracle: You have to realize your full potential to live as a mere racemic enantiomer..
- Chuck: I don't understand this.
- Oracle: okay... Fine with me!