OpenWetWare:Steering committee/NSF BDI Grant
The grant has been submitted. Thanks to all of you that helped with grant and letter writing. [[Here is the submitted version of the Project Description. More to come including references and front matter.
- Grant description
- Grant outline
- Grant draft
- Letter of support from steering committee
- PDF of Project Description for submitted grant
What we need
Please post any references you have regarding scholarly works that discuss wiki's, collaborative info tools, the inefficiencies of research, the lack of info about methods or anything else that might be relevant. We are in desperate need! Press articles can also be posted (but real papers are more helpful!).
- Teaching on the wiki web
- Module-base learning: PMID 16220145
- Extending the wiki paradigm for use in the classroom
wikis & science
- Science in the web age intro and wikis/blogs
- Comparing wikipedia/Britannica
- Request for a gene-function wiki
- Another correspondence supporting science wiki
- The recent Nature article on wiki/OWW
- Reengineering Wiki also at IEEE
- Semantic authoring and retrieval within a wiki
- Operation of a large scale, general purpose wiki website
- Berman HM and Westbrook J. . pmid:12831545.
semantic web and biology
- Jenssen TK and Hovig E. . pmid:12546914.
sharing in sciences
information aggregation in science
- The Role of RSS in Science Publishing ISSN 1082-9873
publishing science online
others that might be helpful
Latour, Bruno. Laboratory life : the social construction of scientific facts / Bruno Latour, Steve Woolgar ; introd. by Jonas Salk. Beverly Hills : Sage Publications, c1979. Dewey Library - Stacks | QH315.L315
Letters of support
Assuming we proceed with the grant, we're going to need letters of support. More to come.