OpenWetWare:Steering committee/Meeting - June 2008

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search

Lorrie LeJeune (Talk | contribs)
(New page: ====Topic of the meeting is communication on OWW==== * Social networks and OWW: Reference to San Diego Science Festival 2009. * Maureen is trying to get collaborations between labs starte...)
Next diff →

Revision as of 15:16, 27 June 2008

Topic of the meeting is communication on OWW

  • Social networks and OWW: Reference to San Diego Science Festival 2009.
  • Maureen is trying to get collaborations between labs started: Hoatlin lab and Gauthier lab.
  • Discussion of FriendFeed
  • Report on OWW blogs from Ricardo

Action Items from June meeting

  • Maureen and Ricard to start a bulletin board on OWW
  • Ricardo and Cameron to get the BioGang up and running on OWW
  • Cameron to write a post about FriendFeed
  • Bill to work on improving RSS feeds from OWW to other sites.
Personal tools