(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Legend:<br />[[image:tick.png]] = Contacted<br/>[[image:happy.png]] = Using LN<br/>[[image:unhappy.png]] =
Legend:<br />[[image:tick.png]] = Contacted<br/>[[image:happy.png]] = Using LN<br/>[[image:unhappy.png]] = LN <br />[[image:feedback2.png]] = Feedback
Revision as of 15:32, 16 April 2008
- User:Federico_Castro_M (away until May)
- Likes the possibility of managing multiple projects.
- Likes the calendar. Has no input about the search.
- Noticed a bug regarding the navigation links within entry pages.
- Would like to see "my lab notebook" in the corner link to current notebook.
- Likes it and will try get lab using it.
- Understood the video tutorial but didn't really understand how to create page entries.
- Search worked well.
- Trying to convince lab to use it.
- Would like to see better monthly and yearly views.
- Preview of date entries
- Melbourne - User:Honza83 & User:Alex_Caputo
- Caltech - User:Josh_K._Michener
- Kyoto University - iGEM[dot]Kyoto[at]gmail[dot]com
- University of Washington - User:Ingrid_Swanson
- Johns Hopkins University - JHU[dot]iGEM[at]gmail[dot]com
- Brown University - User:Neil_J._Parikh
- University of Hawaii - User:Norman_Wang
- Would like ability to keep pages open to team only.
- But make them public when required for jamboree.
- Requested list of extensions to mimic OWW on local wiki site.
- University of Warsaw - User:Pawel_Krawczyk
- MIT - User:Chia-Yung_Wu