- RS 16:29, 25 May 2006 (EDT): Another option is to purchase analytics software. Thus, we wouldn't be giving our site traffic information to Google.
- Ilya 18:10, 5 June 2006 (EDT): I don't think we should worry about privacy too much: we are already collecting usage statistics and users' email addresses.
- Austin 18:36, 5 June 2006 (EDT): do we really want to publish the above link? There could be info in there that shouldn't be made public. Also, if google starts crawling the usage stats, then we'll start getting the usage stats in the usage stats?
- Sri Kosuri 18:41, 14 June 2006 (EDT): Usage statistics are only open to MIT IP addresses.
- wjf 09:58, 16 April 2008 (EDT) Per Jason's memo, I've enabled the Google benchmarking analytics reporting for our current account.
- Details here: Google Analytics