- Revise, revise, revise. The purpose of this wiki is to serve as a forum through which people can share ideas, protocols, tips and any other information that might be relevant to the community. So the more you add new pages and edit existing pages, the more useful they become.
- Be respectful of user pages.
- All nontrivial changes to existing protocols should be documented i.e. explain the justification for your change(s) so that others can understand the logic behind your modifications.
- Before adding new protocols, check to see whether the protocol already exists. If it does, explain why you are posting a new version of the protocol. Feel free to add as much information and new protocols (or protocol versions) as possible to the wiki, it just helps others if you explain the rationale behind your particular method.
- See the Wikipedia policy on minor edits.