Aryl Pyrazole Sub-series
The OSDDMalaria pyrazole series is derived from the OSDDMalaria GSK arylpyrrole set.
ChEMBL-NTD TCAMS data set has 89 hits with aryl-pyrazole core; 18 hits with an 5-alkyl aryl pyrazole core; 14 with activity below 500 nanomolar:
- TCMDC-131674, CID44522996: pXC50 3D7 147 nM ACD LogP 4.55
- TCMDC-123909: pXC50 3D7 234 nM ACD LogP 3.18
- TCMDC-124020: pXC50 3D7 253 nM ACD LogP 3.03
- TCMDC-124032: pXC50 3D7 258 nM ACD LogP 4.06
Other compounds of interest from PubChem:
- CID3568222. Commercially available. Has been assayed for antimalarial activity AID504832, data submitted by David Fidock
The core can be synthesised with apparent ease from ethylacetoacetate, DMF dimethyl acetal and phenylhydrazine.