OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Research Groups:OCI Research Group Meetings
|Line 116:||Line 116:|
Revision as of 14:33, 5 January 2012
Objectives of the OHSU Knight Cancer Biology Research Group Meetings
Cross-departmental workshop composed of students, postdocs, and faculty with shared interest in basic principles and emerging discoveries in Cancer Biology. The goals of the meetings and this wiki:
- Establish a challenging and interactive cross-departmental focus group that will advance understanding of our individual projects and encourage collaborations.
- Provide students and postdocs with training and interactions with faculty interested in Cancer Biology and emerging therapeutics
These meetings are now expanded to include a Translational Cancer Research Group Meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Serve to foster a Knight translational research incubator for projects and teams leading to multi-investigator cancer program/SPORE funding including the Solid tumors and Hematologic Malignancies programs and the Systems Biology group.
- Meetings will include thematic research and clinical research talks with collaborative and developmental potential and Brainstorming Sessions.
Knight Research Group Activities
Want to join us? All are invited!
- To get on the listserve:
- Email: email@example.com (must be sent as a plain text email)
- subject: subscribe oncres
- text box: subscribe oncres
- We meet in the Knight Conference Room 14th floor Hatfield Research Bldg
- Fridays 9:30-10:30 AM - see schedule below
- Breakfast provided by the Knight!
- Organizer: Rosie Sears, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Translational meeting organizer: Molly Kulesz-Martin, email email@example.com
Member Labs and Affiliations
Lopez Lab Hem Onc
Sears Lab, MMG
Hoatlin Lab, BMB
Thayer Lab, BMB
Lloyd Lab, CROET
McCullough Lab, CROET
Wong Lab, Dermatology, CDB
Zundel Lab, Radiation Medicine, Cancer Biology
Spindel Lab, Primate Center, NGP, Cancer Biology
- Add your lab here
*Red indicates Translational Cancer Research Group Meetings