McClean:Invasive growth assay
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is a
This is a for how to do yeast invasive growth assay.
This is a protocol for how to do yeast invasive growth assay.
- Make YPD plates with 1M Sobitol.
- Grow strains to saturate.
- Do serial dilution in 96 well plate.
- Frog to 1M Sobitol YPD plate.
- Grow the plate in 30 degree for 2-3 days, then rub the plate under steam of deionized water.
- Proceed to take picture.
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- If you can't get good pictures, you can grow your rubbed plate for couple days, take picture again. Or you can grow your plate for more days before you wash it.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Megan N McClean 14:01, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
or instead, discuss this protocol.