McClean:Invasive growth assay
Ping Xu (Talk | contribs)
(New page: ==Overview== This is a template for how to do yeast invasive growth assay. ==Protocol== # Make YPD plates with 1M Sobitol. # Grow strains to saturate. # Do serial dilution in 96 well pla...)
Next diff →
Revision as of 15:43, 8 November 2013
This is a template for how to do yeast invasive growth assay.
- Make YPD plates with 1M Sobitol.
- Grow strains to saturate.
- Do serial dilution in 96 well plate.
- Frog to 1M Sobitol YPD plate.
- Grow the plate in 30 degree for 2-3 days, then rub the plate under steam of deionized water.
- Proceed to take picture.
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- If you can't get good pictures, you can grow your rubbed plate for couple days, take picture again. Or you can grow your plate for more days before you wash it.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Megan N McClean 14:01, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
or instead, discuss this protocol.