Back to Lidstrom
- White Eppendorf Thermocycler
- This thermocycler has a painful interface.
- It doesn't support folders, so all researchers' protocols are dumped into the same folder.
- When you are entering a protocol, there is no "save" button. Just press exit & it will ask you if you want to save your thing.
- In the future, we should buy the BioRad machine we love. It has everything we love, except there is only one block. Ideally, there are multiple blocks on one machine so you don't have to enter protocols on many different machines.