Lactobacillus planarum miniprep
Method to miniprep plasmid DNA from Lactobacillus plantarum
- Pretreat bacteria with 5mg/ml lysozyme, 15U/ml mutanolysin, 100ug/ml RNase
- incubate at 37C for 15-30 minutes
- Perform QIAGEN miniprep
- Verify plasmid existance by sequencing or running digests on gel
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
Relevant papers and books
Mathiesen et al, Journal of Applied Microbiology 2004
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.