- 1st year Bioengineering grad student at Caltech
- S.B. 2006, Chemical Engineering and Biology at MIT
- Current rotation student in the Arnold Lab at Caltech.
- Rotation student in the Smolke Lab at Caltech, Summer 2006 and Elowitz Lab, Fall 2006.
- UROP in the Endy Lab at MIT, January 2005 - January 2006.
1200 E. California Blvd.
Pasadena, CA, 91125
- Development of an in vivo screen for synthetic riboswitches.
- Design and construction of a screening plasmid to measure the PoPS transfer curve of a BioBricks device.