IGEM:Virginia 2012/Protocols/SSM Media Preparation
< IGEM:Virginia 2012 | Protocols
|BASAL MEDIUM to make||1 Liter||2 Liters||4 Liters||5 Liters|
|Glutamic acid, monosodium salt, 1H2O||10.72g||21.44g||42.88g||53.60g|
- Add 2.9g of NaCl to a 1 L bottle.
- Add in 25 mL of 7.5 pH Tris-Cl
- Bring this to a volume of 500 mL by adding distilled water.
- Autoclave (large liquid).
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.