|Effector 1 (Protease)||Effector 2 (Dye,Enz)||Pigment biosynthetic pathways|
|transcr sigma 54||2 colourless||Bilins|
|Activation (phosphorylation)|| Enz-in-pathway
| Target proteases to use
||Protein scaffold||Fret pairs as back up for effectors|
|2C DNA binding prot release|
This review article has some useful information on FRET.
James- some suggested papers:
- Kerppola TK. . pmid:17117150.
- Wehr MC, Laage R, Bolz U, Fischer TM, Grünewald S, Scheek S, Bach A, Nave KA, and Rossner MJ. . pmid:17072307.
GFP as output
- In vivo and in vitro protein solubility assays using split GFP
- Monitoring of conformational change in maltose binding protein using split green fluorescent protein
- Protein Splicing-Based Reconstitution of Split Green Fluorescent Protein for Monitoring Protein−Protein Interactions in Bacteria: Improved Sensitivity and Reduced Screening Time
- A Fluorescent Indicator for Detecting Protein−Protein Interactions in Vivo Based on Protein Splicing