|Home||The Project||B.subtilis Chassis||Wet Lab||Dry Lab||Notebook|
What the Dry Lab team do
The Dry Lab team focus on two aspects of the project:
- Data aquisition and analysis
- Modelling and hypothesis development
Why the Dry Lab team do it
- Data aquisition (in the context of tracking bacterial motility) is required for characterisation of controlled EpsE expression as a means of controlling bacterial motility.
- Modelling and hypothesis development are required for chassis and part characterisation
What the Dry Lab team would do next
- Motility analysis will facilitate evaluation of controlled motility
- Data from wet lab experiments will inform model refinement, and will provide data for submission to the registry.