- July 24, 2006
- Igor Landais joins our lab and is awarded a Cancer Biology Training Grant fellowship.
- June 22, 2006
- We get a Biosciences Innovation Fund Award from the OHSU Foundation for our project. We are happy!
- June 16, 2006
- Hanna goes back to school. We have excellent Thai lunch to send her off. We are sad.
- May 30, 2006
- Victor joins our lab. We are happier still.
- May 24, 2006
- Hanna joins our lab again before summer econ classes pull her back to Cornell (crazy double major). We are happy.
- January 20, 2006
- Hoatlin Labites move from the Division Formally Known as Molecular Medicine to Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (MRB518). Moving Day pictures.
- January 24, 2006, OHSU
- Clawed Frog Helps Fanconi Anemia Research Make Leaps
- September 21, 2005, The Oregonian
- OHSU researchers' discovery may help remedy a rare disease
- September 16, 2003, The Oregonian
- OHSU plays role in disease breakthrough
- September 16, 2003, The Seattle Times
- Protein helps anemia research
- September 14, 2003, ScienceDaily and KGW NewsChannel 8
- OHSU Scientists Uncover Key Protein For Fanconi Anemia, Cancer Susceptibility
Back to Main Page Hoatlin Lab