- ACS Synthetic Biology - Rene
- Cell - Brendan
- Frontiers in Microbiotechnology – David
- Journal of Biological Engineering - Behzad
- Journal of Cell Biology - Behzad
- Molecular Biology of the Cell - David
- Molecular and Cellular Biology - Rene
- Nature - Brendan
- Nature Biotechnology - Ryan
- Nature Methods - Dr. Haynes
- Nature Molecular Systems Biology - Ryan
- Public Library of Science Biology (PLoS Biology) - Cameron
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences - (orphaned)
- Science - Cameron
- Miscellaneous Reviews and Media - Dr. Haynes
INSTRUCTIONS: Please search for lab-relevant articles dated November 11, 2013 up to today.
Fall 2013, 11/11/13
Use the following text format EXACTLY as it is shown below...
- (year) Title. Author One, Author Two, and Author Three et al. Journal. Volume:pages. Link.
Summary: Very short explanation of why this paper is relevant/ interesting.
- (2011) Engineering a Photoactivated Caspase-7 for Rapid Induction of Apoptosis. Evan Mills, Xi Chen, Elizabeth Pham, Stanley Wong, and Kevin Truong et al. ACS Synthetic Biology, 1.3:75-82. Link.
Summary: A group from University of Toronto developed a protein that causes rapid apotosis (cell death) of targeted cells.
Open edit mode and copy the example list above. Do not erase the <br><br> tags. Do not use keyboard line returns to space out the numbered list, or else each item will start with the number 1.
ACS Synthetic Biology
Frontiers in Microbiotechnology
Journal of Biological Engineering
Journal of Cell Biology
Molecular Biology of the Cell
Molecular and Cellular Biology
Nature Molecular Systems Biology
Public Library of Science Biology (PLoS Biology)
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
Miscellaneous Reviews and Media