Endy:Victor3 plate reader
From OpenWetWareAdd to My Links
The Endy lab has a Perkin Elmer Victor3 plate reader with 2 dispenser pumps. If you are interested in trying our plate reader or finding out more about it, contact Barry. The machine can make the following classes of measurement -
- Time-resolved fluorometry
- Fluorescence polarization
We have a variety of filters to be used with these measurements, they are described here. If you haven't used the machine before, have a look at this overview of using the plate reader. If you have used this machine or similar machines, have a look at some of the usage notes and data analysis pages listed below. All contributions are welcome.
Creating a basic protocol
Creating and choosing labels
Running a protocol
When things go bad
- Instrument serial number - 4206012
- Perkin Elmer Contact - 8007624000 (add a 91 prefix from an MIT phone). Choose option 3 and option 3 again to talk to tech. support.
- Endy:Victor3 Service History