Last Updated: --Speyton 18:36, 12 April 2012 (EDT)
- Come talk to me about your grants! I would love to see, and help you edit them early.
- Updated class schedule!!! I'll put it on this separate page
Student Created Wiki Pages
This is where we will hold all your created pages on Tissue Engineering
Here's where you can find the schedule of topics: Wiki Topics, Schedule
Here is a Sample Page to get you started.
- All grants are due in class on Thursday, 4/26!
Readings come from two texts: Tissue Engineering (Saltzman), Required Text
Molecular Biology of the Cell, 5th Edition, Optional Text (4th edition is on reserve at library)
Papers (uploaded on Documents)
Last assigned readings!
- Lecture 18: (4/19): Tissue Engineering Chapters 13 and 14
Week after next
Week 12 (4/10-12)
NO CLASS 4/10
Week 11 (4/3-5)
- Lecture 15: Tissue Engineering Chapters 10 & 11
- Lecture 16: Papers in Documents
Week 10 (3/27-29)
- Lecture 13: Tissue Engineering Chapter 5
- Lecture 14: Tissue Engineering Chapter 12
Week 8 (3/13) Readings
Week 7 (3/6-8) Readings
- Tissue Engineering Chapter 7.3-7.6
- Lectures 10 and 11, papers in Documents
Week 6 (2/28-3/1) Readings
Week 5 Readings
- No class Tuesday, 2/21 (Prof. Peyton in DC)
- Tissue Engineering, Chapter 7.1-7.3.2
- Papers (for lecture 7) in Documents
Week 4 Readings
- Tissue Engineering, Chapter 6
- Papers TBD (for Lecture 6) in Documents
- Exam 1 is due in my office, in person, on 2/16!
Week 3 Readings
Week 2 Readings
Week 1 Readings
- Sharp/Langer promoting convergence in Documents
- Huebesch and Mooney, 2009 in Documents
- Tissue Engineering, Chapters 1-3
- Cadherin paper, Duguay, in Documents
- Exam 2 mean: 76
- Exam 1 mean: 76
- Exam 1 is due IN MY OFFICE by 5:15p, 2/16.
- Extra Credit Opportunity. See the wiki schedule page for details!
- No class on Thursday, 2/16
- Welcome to the 590B: Tissue Engineering Course Website!
- Classes start on Tuesday, January 24th, 2012
- Class is from 4-5:15p, Engineering Lab 323
- Office Hours (S. Peyton, 154D Goessmann)
- Tuesdays 8-10am
- Wednesdays 1:30-3:30p