CH391L/S13/Synthetic Meats and Organs
Introduction to Synthetic Meats and Organs
"Fifty years hence, we shall escape the absurdity of growing a whole chicken in order to eat the breast or wing, by growing these parts separately under a suitable medium." - Winston Churchill
vegetarianism global warming
Meat and Organ Production
New Aged Butcher Shop
IGEM Take Home Message
- Benjaminson MA, Gilchriest JA, and Lorenz M. . pmid:12416526.
- Ott HC, Matthiesen TS, Goh SK, Black LD, Kren SM, Netoff TI, and Taylor DA. . pmid:18193059.
- Possibilities for an in vitro meat production system
- Meeting the demand: An estimation of potential future greenhouse gas emissions from meat production
- The role of bioreactors in tissue engineering
- Carrier RL, Papadaki M, Rupnick M, Schoen FJ, Bursac N, Langer R, Freed LE, and Vunjak-Novakovic G. . pmid:10404238.