< Biomod | 2011 | IITM/AcidArtists
Here are some of the papers that got us started with DNA Nanotechnology. We have had several discussions around them. These are raw, unedited discussions across groups, but can be a good starting point for anyone to begin with the subject.
You can access the original excel sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AksFSlQDSLnWdEw1bWxaOUZEeEU1TjZhNDN0MnlJRFE&hl=en_US#gid=0
- (It contains our discussions in the form of answers to generalized questions.)
- Another Dimension for DNA Art
- Self Assembly of DNA into Nanoscale three-dimensional shapes by Douglas et. al
- Folding DNA into twisted and Curved Nanoscale Shapes by Dietz et al.
- Designer Curvature by Yan Liu, et. al.
- DNA origami with complex curvatures in three dimensional space by Han et. al.
- DNA Nanotechnology Grows Up
- Next Step : DNA Robots
- A Primer to scaffolded DNA Origami
- Folding DNA to create Nanoscale shapes and patterns
- Mechanical twisting of a host by a photoresponsive Host
- Rapid Prototyping of 3D DNA Origami shapes with CADNano
- Nanorobot Movement : Challenges and Biologically Inspired Solutions